Sunday, May 6, 2007

How it all began !!!

Well, I must say that this has been something which I have been trying to do from a long time now. Almost about an year and the reason I am doing it now is that I have some free time now. Not that I did not have time earlier but then I always had excuses then, which I do not have now. I just started with my internship today and with the way it went off I believe that I should be home by about 7 pm everyday. That sounds interesting...right? So, I think that I should be able to give a fair bit of time to this blog now.

What really inspired me to start blogging is the fact that I really wanted to start writing. Just about anything. Also, in the past one year I have come to realize that there can be some very serious exchange of thoughts via blogs and I would like to be a part of this new way of information exchange.

This just reminds me of a module called Managing Process Technology which I had taken last semester. We had discussed about the technology adoption profile and how different types of people adopt technologies at different times. I think it will be fair for me to call myself a "late majority" as far as blogging is concerned. However, I strongly believe in the saying "better late than never".

So, I would like to say right now that I sincerely hope that I am able to continue with what I have started and going forward when I look back to this day I can say that I did make a brave effort to start writing.
Happy reading !!!